SOLAR PANEL FUNDING LTD Policies
SOLAR PANEL FUNDING LTD are a national company, by submitting your details on one of our landing page contact forms, you agree to the polices laid out below.
Here at SOLAR PANEL FUNDING LTD we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal details to provide you information you have requested from us.
However, from time to time we would like to contact you with details of other products or services within our group of companies that we provide, these include; H2B Windows Ltd, H2B Boilers Ltd. These could include promotional information about new products, products we believe may be an interest to you, this may be via Email, Telephone Call, SMS, Fax Or Mail marketing.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for direct marketing purposes. We may contact you by Email, Telephone Call, SMS, Fax Or Mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests. We may also contact you from multiple numbers from different prefixes due to our nationwide coverage, these could include prefixes such as; 01, 02, 03, 07, 08.
SOLAR PANEL FUNDING LTD will record all communication we have with you, this may include call recordings, we record this information in the event a claim is made against SOLAR PANEL FUNDING LTD. We may use this as evidence to any relevant third parties involved in the event of a claim.
SOLAR PANEL FUNDING LTD will continue to attempt to contact you via one of the means we have listed above until you have either opted out (you can find more information in our opt out policy below), or we no longer need to contact you; this could be due to you no longer fitting the criteria on which we base our marketing, or your application has been processed and we no longer require to send any marketing information from any of the companies within our group.
We may from time to time share data within companies in our group. However, SOLAR PANEL FUNDING LTD will never share your details with any other organisation without gaining prior consent from yourself.
If you believe that any information we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us directly or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and consider the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Opt Out Policy
SOLAR PANEL FUNDING LTD takes our customers privacy extremely seriously if you want to opt out from marketing communications from us just simply email your name, postcode & telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org your details will be removed within 3 working days.
(SAR) Subject Access Request Policy
You may request details about the information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018. If you would like a copy of this information you can request this by emailing us at email@example.com, please include any email addresses, phone numbers you may use in order for us to find all information we hold about yourself, this may speed up the process. You can also write to us at SOLAR PANEL FUNDING LTD, Saxon House, Hellesdon Park Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR6 5DR, UK.
Complaints Handling Policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details at firstname.lastname@example.org, please include your postcode, telephone number, and email. This makes it easier to trace any information we hold. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint.
What will happen next?
- We will send you an email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our compliance officer, who will review your file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- Our compliance officer will then give you a call to discuss your complaint in more detail.
- Within three days of the telephone call, s/he will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions s/he has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a telephone call or it is not possible/he will send you a detailed email reply to your complaint, including his/her suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement email.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for the complaint to be reviewed by a director.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact Ofcom to make a complaint: Ofcom, Riverside House, 2a Southwark Bridge Road, London, SE1 9HA.
Last Amendment Date: 26-08-2019