Commercial Biomass Boilers in Scotland and Northern England
Biomass is a renewable energy technology which makes commercial and environmental sense for businesses based in Scotland and Northern England. We are biomass boiler installers located in Edinburgh. We have years of experience helping customers save money on their energy bills by installing renewable energy technologies. We also offer biomass boiler servicing for all makes of biomass boilers. Regular servicing ensures they operate efficiently at all times.
- Provide heating and hot water
- District heating – multiple properties heated by a single boiler
- Grain Drying – floor and continuous flow
- Heating for agricultural buildings such as chicken and pig houses
We are an authorised distributor for SMART HEATING and are Scotland’s largest installer of Smart Heating Technology boilers.
Financial savings using commercial biomass boilers:
Biomass offers you a once in a lifetime opportunity for your business because of the current availability of the commercial Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI). This means that heat, which is often the second or third largest cost for a business, can become an income stream for you. Take advantage of this opportunity now.
This opportunity is particularly relevant for businesses in Scotland with a high heat demand such as hotels, leisure centres and spas, schools and agriculture. Here biomass systems are an obvious choice.
We are Scotland’s leading Smart Heating Technology biomass boiler installers. Take a look at examples of our commercial biomass boiler installations.
The benefits of commercial biomass boilers
- The return on investment is excellent for business and your payback can be less than 4 years
- 20 years’ guaranteed income with RHI
- Biomass fuel is cheaper than fossil fuel costs. Even without RHI, fuel costs can be reduced by burning wood chip instead of using oil, LPG or electricity
- You will save on business running costs and protect your business from future price rises
- We can work around your business and your business cycle to install the biomass system when it suits you and to minimise disruption
- You can achieve lower carbon emissions so you can demonstrate your green credentials to customers, suppliers and industry
How do biomass boilers work?
Biomass boilers are fuelled by wood pellets, chips or logs. A commercial biomass boiler can power your heating and hot water.
The main benefit of a biomass system is that it is flexible – it can be used to generate space and water heating at any time. A biomass system can be developed and installed anywhere – whether or not you already have an existing heating system. The cost of installing a commercial biomass boiler is dependent on the size of your system but typically this cost is paid back through the RHI within a few years.
You can download some case studies of commercial biomass installations we have recently undertaken.
Find out more about biomass heating for your home.Last updated: November 22nd, 2016