Greenpower Technology has been helping businesses to reduce their energy costs for many years. We provide a wide range of renewable energy technologies, agricultural products and electrical services for the agricultural sector, tailored to meet your farm energy needs. We offer our farm services throughout Scotland and in the Northern parts of England such as the Newcastle and Carlisle areas.
Our farm services will
- increase farm energy efficiency and decrease costs
- reduce your energy consumption
- offer revenue-generating diversification opportunities through financial incentive schemes for renewables
- support sustainability in the agricultural sector
- contribute to a carbon neutral supply chain.
Greenpower Technology offers
- biomass boilers for grain-drying, heating and hot water
- agricultural lamps ideal for poultry units
- LED lighting
- fans for livestock housing
- agriculture feeding and drinking systems
- agriculture data management systems
- Multiheaters for optimum heating and ventilation for sheds.
We are agents for JF McKenna and supply Fancom, Chore-Time and Collinson products. We also supply and install Multiheaters which provide optimum heating and ventilation for farm sheds with their natural circulation of warm air.Last updated: November 22nd, 2016