Why Choose Greenpower Technology?
Expertise and experience
Greenpower Technology Services Ltd is a family company with expertise and experience in the renewable energy sector and electrical services throughout Scotland and Northern England.
Our aim is increased efficiency and decrease costs, providing quality renewable installations and electrical work at competitive prices for agricultural, commercial, and domestic customers. Our range includes both domestic and business solar photovoltaic PV panels, both on and off-grid; biomass boilers; and specialist electrical work.
You can trust us
We have built a reputation as a knowledgeable and trustworthy supplier, providing practical and honest advice. These qualities are held in high esteem by our customers. We apply this approach across all our services.
Reducing your carbon footprint and maximising your return on investment are crucial for the future. We need to consider energy efficiency and maximum energy generation. We lead the way in our services and we want to make them work for you.
We pride ourselves on quality
Our emphasis is on quality: quality of products, quality of service, quality of advice, all at reasonable prices.
- we choose our product range very carefully, to ensure we offer you the best on the market
- our dedicated, qualified team are experts in what they do
- professionalism is second nature – from the site visit, to completing the work and ongoing maintenance
- we have Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) approved installers
- we use qualified heating engineers and electricians
- we are a Select registered company
- we pride ourselves in providing honest and realistic advice across our range of services and products
- we tailor our services and products carefully to meet your needs to create the most effective solutions
Why businesses choose us
The company was established in Scotland in 2009. We have years of experience – we know what we are talking about. This knowledge and experience means we can help to reduce your business risk, providing the right advice to increase efficiency and decrease costs in all our services.
We work with large contractors such as Arthur McKay, Cruden Homes and Hart Builders, so we are experienced in all aspects of Health and Safety. We regularly liaise with the Works Manager of the main contractor, to ensure the smooth running of the project and compliance with all design, health and safety requirements.
Our years in business also mean we have had the pleasure of working with many different customers, who will talk honestly with you about how our services have worked for them and their experiences of working with Greenpower Technology.
Why is Greenpower Technology different?
Greenpower Technology can help you take full advantage of up-to-date electrical installations, electrical repairs and renewable technologies. We operate across Scotland and Northern England, working with sites that are both on and off-grid.
- We provide a free comprehensive site visit to assess your land and property and to understand your objectives
- You can rely on our all-inclusive quotations, with no hidden extras
- We can design a system specifically for your site and your needs – so your property, energy usage, requirements and budget are all considered
- For biomass installations we can assist you in gaining planning permission and/or provide guidance throughout the planning process.
- We can source local suppliers of fuel for you, particularly if you are installing a biomass system
- We offer a guarantee on each system – the length of the guarantee depends on the technology you install and ranges from 1 to 2 years
- We provide post-installation customer service and maintenance contracts